Leading with equity is recognizing that different people have different needs.
Our goal is to provide companies with the tools to manage ongoing diversity and inclusion dialogues. We offer learning opportunities to enhance professional development and help organizations with promoting people from varying backgrounds.
Our expert consultants help leaders and executives navigate challenges in the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion space and move them powerfully ahead. Rework Work’s team of corporate diversity and equity trainers are experienced in coaching on sensitive topics and DEI issues.
Dimensions of diversity in the workplace include, but are definitely not limited to:
Inclusion improves business.
Increased awareness of workplace dynamics with an honest reflection on how beliefs, assumptions, and actions impact others is key to bringing about change in the workplace.
Rework Work can help create an inclusive work environment for your company by helping you to:
- Construct inclusive practices in hiring & promotion
- Ensure awareness of goals that promote diversity as well as equity, and result in inclusion
- Formulate solutions that capture the benefits of diversity in company communications (i.e. email, website, electronic newsletter/communications)
- Educate company HR executives how to create space for the unique needs of members of diverse groups
- Facilitate inclusion by reviewing practices, policies and procedures that form roadblocks to belonging
- Advise on the creation of DEI Councils and Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s) whose goal is to embrace intersectionality and create inclusive workplaces
- Design education and communication plans with key leaders as needed
Simple changes and regular practice can go a long way to set an important precedent of alignment among the workforce and encourage employees to seek to better understand and connect with those around them.